So If you are following, you will recall one of the door hinge pins was broken on the Startrite saw, and you are probably aware by now that I am a bit of a pack rat. I keep a can of broken drill bits never knowing when I will need a bit of tough steel for some application. In this case I selected one the same size as the broken hinge pin, cut the shank to the required length and ground a dip in the end of it. After installing in the hinge eye I peened the end of the hinge eye into the dip ground in the pin to solidly retain it. The old pin had been spot welded in and required that I grind the end to remove it. Here's a picture of the completed job.
I tried the door on it and it works perfectly. Got the doors cleaned up and painted but I got a late start so I will let them dry overnight, post some pictures tomorrow.